Games are fun. But with billions of players around the world they also hold the potential for so much more.
We already learn about history by playing as soldiers in WW2, we sharpen our reflexes by stacking bricks or understand risk and math by calculating the best skill set for a warrior character. Your content and gameplay can help players learn and make better climate choices in real life.
What can you do?
Ideas and examples
- Incorporate green nudges into your games
- Have a sustainability mindset in the ideas phase
- Consider an eco-version of your game
- Develop climate educational games within your universe of IP
- Use your skills to help educational institutions teach sustainability (such as NASA’s climate kids)
What have others done?
Selected blog posts